0 reviews from our community
- Gallery | "Fall into Pastels" with Adirondack Pastel Society + Johnsburg Fine ArtsToday until Saturday, Oct 23, 2021With over 40 continuous members from around the Adirondack region, many have earned the national prestige of PSA, which is a national recognition by the Pastel Society of America. Membership...
- Lake Placid Film Festival 2021Wednesday, Oct 20, 2021 until Sunday, Oct 24, 2021The Lake Placid Film Festival (LPFF) is celebrating 20 years in 2021! Come out for events, films, and more. You'll see cutting-edge features in addition to 40 finalists from the...
- Open Forge NightWednesday, Oct 20, 2021Interested in blacksmithing but unsure how to start? Open Forge Night is the place for you! Every third Wednesday of the month during our blacksmithing season, come see demonstrations by...
- Open Mic Nights at The Great Hall BarWednesday, Oct 20, 2021We're excited to announce that we'll be hosting Open Mic Nights at the Great Hall Bar on Wednesday evenings throughout the fall.
- Hump Day Reading Series: Southern ComfortsWednesday, Oct 20, 2021 until Saturday, Oct 30, 2021Following our successful co-production of LOST LAKE this past summer, Pendragon is teaming up with the Stage Rats to offer you an artistic oasis to break up the midweek drudgery.
- AFS Sewing CircleThursday, Oct 21, 2021Calling all fiber artists! Do you have a project you're in the middle of? Want some company while you work? Sounds like AFS Sewing Circle is the place for you!...
- Pendragon Movie Night: FREAK and Transferal (Short)Thursday, Oct 21, 2021Part of the Lake Placid Film Festival. Screening of a local filmmakers, Matt Sorensen and Lucky Cerruti's short film, "Transferal" and Lucky's feature film "FREAK" followed by Q&A with Lucky...
- Haunted Histories at the FortsFriday, Oct 22, 2021Murders by deranged lovers, torturous drownings, shadowy figures in the barracks and sea monster sightings...join us and you'll hear all about them at our haunted tour of Forts Crown Point...
- Our Town Theatre Group Presents: SylivaFriday, Oct 22, 2021 until Sunday, Oct 24, 2021By A.R. Gurney. A modern romantic comedy about a marriage and a dog. Directed by Allison Studdiford.
- HalloweenFest 2021 in TiconderogaFriday, Oct 22, 2021 until Sunday, Oct 31, 2021The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce once again brings us HalloweenFest, running this year from October 22 to 31.
What's New on Adirondack.net
Watch Out for Moose in the Adirondacks – Mating Season Is Underway
October 18th, 2021
Attention drivers! While you’re traveling around and enjoying the colorful foliage in the Adirondacks, the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) asks that you stay alert for moose on the roads during their... Continue Reading »
Corn Mazes, Haunted Happenings & More Fall Fun Around the Park
October 14th, 2021
Explore a corn maze – haunted or otherwise – and see what else is happening around the ADK this weekend and beyond! Halloween Happenings & More Events Around the Park There are a lot of... Continue Reading »
Columbus Day Weekend Events in the Adirondacks, Fall Foliage News, and More
October 8th, 2021
Looking for fall fun or colorful foliage? The Adirondack Park is the place to be this month, and below we’ve highlighted upcoming festivals and events, as well as some newsy updates. Fall Festivities & Fun... Continue Reading »
Fall Festivals, New Bike Trails & More to Know This Week in the Adirondacks
September 30th, 2021
Here’s what’s on the roster in the ADK this week: fall festivals, fitness festivals, new bike trails, a potential plan for trail maintenance throughout the Park, and more! Fall Fun Is in Full Swing Around... Continue Reading »
Don’t Miss the Moose Festival & More Upcoming Adirondack Fun!Visit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
September 23rd, 2021
Did you know there’s a Count the Moose Scat Contest at the Adirondack Moose Festival in Indian Lake? That’s just part of the incredible (and unique!) fun coming up around the Park. Get the latest... Continue Reading »