- 3rd Annual A Select Rustic Show at ViewToday until Sunday, Jul 10, 2022Heading into its third year, A Select Rustic Show is now open to the public and will be on display through July 10th at View, the Center for Arts and...
- Celebrate Paddling ADK: Tuesday Night Kayak ToursTodayLooking for someone to go paddling with? Join us every Tuesday at 6:00pm as we enjoy an evening kayak tour on one of our favorite local waterways. Each week will...
- Carillon Boat Cruises at Fort TiconderogaTodayEnjoy sweeping vistas of Vermont's Green Mountains and New York's Adirondack Mountains during a 75-minute narrated boat tour aboard the Carillon. Let our friendly and experienced staff be your guide...
- Songs at Mirror Lake Music Series: Midnight NorthTodayCome out for Midnight North on Americana Night!
- ADIRONDACKS FOR ALL: Incarceration, Wilderness, & The Adirondack ParadoxTodayJoin the ADKX for the latest installment of their "Adirondacks for All" virtual program series!
- Sasaphras Yoga at The BarnWednesday, Jun 29, 2022Join us every Wednesday evening for an hour of yoga! This class is suitable for all levels of practitioners, for beginners and beyond!
- Carillon Boat Cruises at Fort TiconderogaWednesday, Jun 29, 2022
- Happy Birthday to Tannery Pond Community Center!Wednesday, Jun 29, 2022Celebrate 20 years of community gatherings! Ice cream sundaes and other refreshments provided.
- Specialty Tour: The Gossip Tour of Fort TiconderogaWednesday, Jun 29, 2022Go beyond the battles to get the untold, adults-only, story of life at Ticonderoga. Between the battles, the men and women stationed at Ticonderoga from 1755 to 1781 endured scandals,...
- Warrensburg Summer Series: New Nashville SoundWednesday, Jun 29, 2022The Town of Warrensburg presents the annual Summer Series at the Town Recreation Field Pavilion every Wednesday from 7pm to 9pm.
What's New on Adirondack.net
A Wine & Food Fest, 2 Birding Challenges & More to Know Around the Adirondacks
June 23rd, 2022
A major wine and food festival takes place in Lake George this weekend, the DEC announces the start of annual birding challenges and bass fishing season, and there’s a new business opening in Ticonderoga. Get... Continue Reading »
Art Walks, A Water Park & The Best Adirondack Mountain Summit Views
June 16th, 2022
Check out weekend events like Father’s Day fun in Old Forge, and catch up on local news around the ADK, including up-to-date info on one of our favorite debates: are there or aren’t there mountain... Continue Reading »
DEC Announces Updated 2022 Adirondack Visitor Policies
June 10th, 2022
The DEC and the Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation have joined forces once more to promote the ‘Love Our New York Lands’ campaign, which encourages all visitors to enjoy responsible and respectful recreation... Continue Reading »
A Variety of Exciting Events Await in the Adirondacks This Weekend
June 9th, 2022
Spectators are welcome to watch the epic Black Fly Challenge, this year going from Inlet to Indian Lake (they switch up the start/finish between the two each year), and there’s much more going on around... Continue Reading »
It’s Going to Be a Perfect Weekend for Outdoor Lovers in the AdirondacksVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
June 2nd, 2022
From major birding festivals to bike rodeos to a youth fishing derby to Woofstock, this weekend and beyond are chock-full of fun events in the Adirondacks. Have we mentioned National Trails Day is June 4?... Continue Reading »