443 Queensbury Ave
Queensbury, NY 12804
Queensbury, NY 12804
When: Saturday, May 21, 2022 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Where: Floyd Bennett Memorial Airport 443 Queensbury Avenue Queensbury, NY 12804
Cost: see below
Learn to Fly with Leaf Air!
- Bird Banding at Crown Point State Historic SiteToday until Saturday, May 21, 2022Crown Point State Historic Site welcomes the return of Crown Point Banding Station recording migration data on site for its 49th year. Due to the location under the Atlantic Flyway,...
- Gallery | "Stories of Rural Dislocation and Disturbance" by Susan HofferToday until Friday, May 20, 2022While Susan Hoffer's work recalls and interrogates narrative images that have been around for centuries, they are crafted with a contemporary aesthetic. Her paintings are a rough draft of history.
- Open Mic Nights at The Great Hall BarTodayOn the 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of every month, join us from 7PM to 10PM to sit back, relax, and enjoy some great live performances-or sign-up as a performer yourself!
- Open Forge NightTodayInterested in blacksmithing but unsure how to start? Open Forge Night is the place for you! Every third Wednesday of the month during our blacksmithing season, come see demonstrations by...
- Ausable River Two-Fly ChallengeThursday, May 19, 2022 until Saturday, May 21, 2022The Ausable River Two-Fly Challenge was founded to celebrate the joy of fishing, spirit of sportsmanship, preservation of the Ausable River, and the natural wonders of the Whiteface Region.
- AFS Sewing CircleThursday, May 19, 2022Calling all fiber artists! Do you have a project you're in the middle of? Want some company while you work? Sounds like AFS Sewing Circle is the place for you!...
- Live at the Campfire Adirondack Grill & Bar: Fulton's FollyFriday, May 20, 2022Join us at Campfire Adirondack Grill & Bar for dinner and listen to all the music you know and love with local favorite, Fulton's Folly! Make reservations today through OpenTable.
- Twilight Bird Hike at Crown Point State Historic SiteFriday, May 20, 2022Crown Point State Historic Site will host a Twilight Bird Hike with Gregg Van Deusen, 7:00-8:30 pm on Fridays, May 6, 13 and 20. Participants should meet outside the museum...
- Smooth & Curvy BasketFriday, May 20, 2022This is a large round basket done in a plain weave. Dyed reed accents and various sized weavers make this curvy basket a little challenging to keep sized correctly. "Dona's...
- CANCELED: Adirondack PaddlefestFriday, May 20, 2022 until Sunday, May 22, 2022Please note: Paddlefest 2022 is cancelled. Please visit their shop in Old Forge for all your paddling needs.
What's New on Adirondack.net
DEC Issues Guidance on Spring Recreation in the Adirondacks
May 12th, 2022
Looking to take a hike in the warmer spring weather and enjoy the beauty of the Adirondacks? The Department of Environmental Conservation recently released their guidance on spring recreation. Check out the list below to... Continue Reading »
Ausable River Two-Fly Challenge is Coming Up & More ADK News
May 12th, 2022
Check out what springtime fun is going on this weekend in the Adirondacks, like bird banding, a guided hike, and a golf tournament. Plus, prepare for the Ausable Two-Fly Challenge next week, and read up... Continue Reading »
Fort Ticonderoga Opens This Weekend & More Happenings Around the Adirondacks
May 5th, 2022
Mother’s Day is this weekend along with I Love My Park Day, Adirondack attractions are opening for the season soon, including Fort Ticonderoga, and there’s more to check out around the Park this week! I... Continue Reading »
Fun at the Pub, A Maple Festival & More to Know About Around the Adirondacks
April 28th, 2022
The annual Best 4th in the North at the Pub night is coming up – this the primary fundraiser for the Best 4th in the North in Ticonderoga. See what else is going on with... Continue Reading »
The Adirondacks Loves Earth Day! Find Weekend Events & Volunteer OpportunitiesVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
April 21st, 2022
With Earth Day tomorrow, April 22, you can find some opportunities for cleanup events and more happening throughout the Park. Plus, we have good news to report for Paul Smith’s, The Wild Center, the Adirondack... Continue Reading »