- NorthWind Fine Arts Gallery: "Just Breathe, Painting the Adirondacks by Susan Whiteman"Today until Thursday, Aug 11, 2022NorthWind Fine Arts is pleased to feature the exhibit, "Just Breathe: Painting the Adirondacks" showcasing the work of oil painter Susan Whiteman during the month of August.
- Gallery | "the Arc Of Art Education: 50 Years Later" By Beth Maher & FriendsToday until Thursday, Sep 1, 2022An art exhibition inspired by fifty years of friendship.
- Franklin County FairToday until Sunday, Aug 14, 2022The Franklin County Fair prides itself on their work to provide and share, with neighbors throughout northern New York and beyond, a safe and family-friendly environment filled with rides, games,...
- Adirondack Dulcimer MakingToday until Saturday, Aug 13, 2022Drawing from over 30 years of fine instrument making, Martin Macica will share his knowledge of the principles and practice of dulcimer making, leading participants through the process of making...
- Carillon Boat Cruises at Fort TiconderogaTodayEnjoy sweeping vistas of Vermont's Green Mountains and New York's Adirondack Mountains during a 75-minute narrated boat tour aboard the Carillon. Let our friendly and experienced staff be your guide...
- Sips & Science at Hotel SaranacTodayJoin Adirondack Watershed Institute staff for drinks in Hotel Saranac's Great Hall. AWI staff will be available to discuss the issues impacting our waterbodies. Come celebrate Adirondack Water Week and...
- Bands on the Beach: Gregson Brothers BandTodayTown of Newcomb Bands on the Beach offered again this year for the five mid August Wednesdays. Summers pass so quickly so get out and enjoy our lovely Adirondack weather....
- Town of Hague Music in the Park: Ben Rounds BandTodayHague Concerts in the Park presents: Ben Rounds Band! If the weather is inclement, shows are moved to the Hague Community Center. Four food trucks begin at 5pm. Music starts...
- Vaters Motorsports Monster Truck ShowTodayThe Franklin County Agricultural Society is proud to announce Vaters Motorsports, bringing their fleet of monster trucks to the 2022 Franklin County Fair, August 10th. Tickets on sale now, free...
- The Gossip Tour of Fort TiconderogaTodayGo beyond the battles to get the untold, adults-only, story of life at Ticonderoga.
What's New on Adirondack.net
Gear Up for Weekend Fun in the Adirondacks With Champ Day, A Car Show, Art Exhibitions & More
August 4th, 2022
Champ Day is coming up this weekend in Port Henry, Fort Ticonderoga is gearing up for the annual King’s Garden Party, and there’s more to enjoy around the Adirondacks. See Our Top 5 Picks for... Continue Reading »
Clinton County Fair, Car Shows, StreetFest & More ADK Summer Events
July 28th, 2022
Bring the kids out for some wholesome summer entertainment at the Clinton County Fair, or to enjoy fireworks at the Smoke Eaters Jamboree. Get the details on these events and more happening in the ADK... Continue Reading »
Long Lake Paddling Olympics, Artisan Festivals & More Weekend Fun in the ADK
July 21st, 2022
See what’s happening around the Adirondack Park this weekend, including an annual event that has been rebranded. Top 5 Events to Check Out This Weekend Here are our prime picks for upcoming events: Long Lake... Continue Reading »
Adirondack Art, Museum & Business News to Know This Week
July 14th, 2022
This weekend might be a good one to visit Adirondack Experience, The Museum on Blue Mountain Lake for some artistic fun going on! See what other events are happening in the Adirondacks, and find out... Continue Reading »
Going Boating? Remember to Get Inspected and Clean, Drain & Dry all Watercraft and EquipmentVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
July 14th, 2022
The DEC wants to remind Adirondack water recreationists to Clean, Drain, and Dry their watercraft and equipment! In 2021 alone, more than 14,000 detections of aquatic invasive species were intercepted by boat stewards at watercraft... Continue Reading »