0 reviews from our community
- Lake George WinterfestToday until Friday, Mar 11, 2022The Lake George Winterfest wristband gets you major discounts to area hotels and restaurants, along with a memorable winter experience, that includes horse-drawn carriage rides and an activity of your...
- GALLERY EXHIBIT | Beyond the Blue Line: The Art of TravelToday until Saturday, Jan 29, 2022Curious about where our neighbors had traveled, the Widlund Gallery committee invited anyone with a connection to the Gore Mountain Region to submit art from or inspired by their travels...
- Live at becks Tavern: KringewurthyTodayEnjoy live music at becks Tavern!
- Cranberry Lake VFD First Strike DerbySaturday, Jan 29, 2022Check out this ice fishing derby! Please be patient with organizers as they are navigating a new software program to keep track of registrants and weigh-ins. Starting at 3pm the...
- Winter Birding Weekend in Long LakeSaturday, Jan 29, 2022Join Adirondack Avian Guide, Joan Collins for Winter Birding adventures in the Adirondacks. Two days to explore the Long Lake region and spot and listen for the birds! Tours on...
- US Ski and Snowboard SuperTour/NENSA Eastern CupSaturday, Jan 29, 2022 until Sunday, Jan 30, 2022Join us at Mt. Van Hoevenberg for the U.S Ski and Snowboard/NENSA Eastern Cup.
- Hybrid Winter Workshop Series: All Gaiters, Great & SmallSaturday, Jan 29, 2022 until Sunday, Jan 30, 2022In this 2-day workshop, build one of the many types of gaiters that appeared on soldiers in Ticonderoga's military history. Options include French linen gaiters, British spatter-dashers, British half-gaiters, &...
- Ken Lyon Sr. Memorial Ice Fishing DerbySaturday, Jan 29, 2022 until Sunday, Jan 30, 2022Fishing 1st thru 4th Lakes only as ice conditions allow. Weigh stations located at Alger Island Access Area on 4th Lake. Cash prices for largest fish. Trophies for kids under...
- Mike Norris Ice Fishing Derby on Raquette LakeSaturday, Jan 29, 2022Fish Raquette Lake for lake trout, brook trout, perch and salmon! Registration will begin at 6 am at the Raquette Lake Fire Hall. There will be cash prizes and plaques...
- Medicinal Mushrooms at Paul Smith'sSaturday, Jan 29, 2022Local and common non-local medicinal mushrooms will be discussed and identified in this workshop. Harvesting, preparation and cultivation of mushrooms will also be discussed, including the methods to prepare tinctures....
What's New on Adirondack.net
It’s Going to Be a Wonderful Winter Weekend in the ADK With Birding, Ice Fishing & More Seasonal Fun
January 27th, 2022
Long Lake’s annual Winter Birding Weekend is coming up, along with several ice fishing derbies, and there are a couple of winter challenges going on you might want to check out. Plus, read up on... Continue Reading »
Winterfest, Newly Announced Activities at the Wild Center & More Seasonal Fun in the ADK
January 20th, 2022
Find fun events through Winterfest offerings, check out new and exciting activities at the Wild Center, and read about a new moose project initiated by the DEC. Ice Fishing Derbies, an Arts Reception & More... Continue Reading »
Get the Latest on Winter Carnival Happenings & More Around the ADK
January 13th, 2022
See what’s going on this weekend with a winter carnival and other winter-related events, plus read up on the latest ADK happenings with a potential brewery expansion and more. Long Lake Winter Carnival Is This... Continue Reading »
Check Out a Kinetic Playground, Read Restaurant News & Get an Adirondack Mountain Reserve Update
January 6th, 2022
It’s the last chance for kiddos to check out a temporary, interactive kinetic playground at the North Country Children’s Museum in Potsdam, there’s an update on the AMR reservation system, and an Adirondack Park restaurant... Continue Reading »
New Year’s Happenings, First Day Hikes & Winter Attractions Opening in the ADK This WeekVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
December 30th, 2021
First Day Hikes are always popular in the Adirondacks on New Year’s Day, and there are plenty more events to check out and news to catch up on this week! Happy New Year! Here are... Continue Reading »