- Canadian Pacific Holiday TrainToday until Monday, Nov 28, 2022The always popular Canadian Pacific Holiday Train will return to the rails this season on its first cross-continent tour in three years.
- Adirondack Christmas on Main Street in Inlet & Old ForgeToday until Sunday, Nov 27, 2022The 22nd annual Adirondack Christmas on Main Street will be held November 25 to 27, 2022!
- 31st Annual North Country Festival of TreesToday until Sunday, Nov 27, 2022The 31st Annual North Country Festival of Trees is presented by Berkshire Bank to benefit the Prospect Center, an affiliate of Center for Disability Services. The general festival hours are...
- Country Christmas TourToday until Saturday, Nov 26, 2022The annual Country Christmas Tour is back after a two-year break with over 23 craft and artisan vendors participating at their homes or the Indian Lake Central School gym, you'll...
- Wild LightsToday until Saturday, Dec 3, 2022Wander into our enchanting, illuminated, winter wonderland to explore the sights and sounds of Wild Lights, presented by Merrill L. Thomas, Inc.. Thousands of lights transforms our campus into a...
- 13th Annual Small Business Saturday: TiconderogaTodaySupport local businesses and organizations this holiday season! The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce (TACC) continues to participate in the nationwide initiative as an approved Neighborhood Champion via American Express.
- The Nutcracker Ballet at Lake Placid Center for the ArtsToday until Sunday, Nov 27, 2022Experience the magic of Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker - the classic story of a girl and her beloved nutcracker doll that comes to life!
- Ticonderoga Area North Country ChristmasToday until Sunday, Dec 4, 2022The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce in coordination with several area businesses and organizations will host the 13th Annual Ticonderoga Area North Country Christmas Celebration from Saturday, November 26th through...
- Off the Wall Holiday Art Bazaar at BluSeedTodayFeaturing fine arts and crafts, all priced $100 or less! Great for holiday shopping! Gallery Opening: November 26th for Shop Small Saturday! Open noon - 5pm, with live music by...
- Christmas Tree Lighting in Riverside ParkTodayCome one, come all to the Christmas Tree Lighting in Riverside Park! Contact the Village Clerk with any questions at 518.891.4150.
What's New on Adirondack.net
Thanksgiving Activities and a Ton of Fun Ways to Kick Off the Holiday Season: This Weekend in the Adirondacks
November 23rd, 2022
Once Turkey Day has officially passed, the Adirondacks gear up for the holiday season! Check out some truly magical events happening over the weekend in the ADK region and kick off your season with some... Continue Reading »
Festive Fun, Live Music, William Shatner Weekend, and More to Look Forward to in the Adirondacks
November 17th, 2022
This weekend in the Adirondacks, there’s live music, craft fairs and a bake sale, William Shatner Weekend at the Star Trek Original Series Set Tour in Ticonderoga, and even more to look forward to! Live... Continue Reading »
10 Awesome Events for All Ages This Weekend in the Adirondacks
November 10th, 2022
Check out free events, living history, a gala, and the annual Winter Ski Swap this weekend in the ‘Dacks. Community Free Day at The Wild Center November 11 In honor of Veterans Day, The Wild... Continue Reading »
Enjoy Folk Music & Cocktails, Crafts, and More This Weekend in the ADK
November 3rd, 2022
This weekend in the Adirondacks is packed with fun! Check out music, crafts, and special events throughout the region. Live at Hotel Saranac: Blessid Dirt November 4 See Blessid Dirt at Hotel Saranac on Friday... Continue Reading »
Motorists Be Warned: Deer & Moose Are More Likely to Be Near Public Roads During Breeding SeasonVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
October 28th, 2022
It seems like everyone has a story about hitting a deer with their car or truck, especially in the Adirondacks – if it hasn’t happened to you, it’s likely been an incident for someone you... Continue Reading »