0 reviews from our community
- Lake George WinterfestToday until Friday, Mar 11, 2022The Lake George Winterfest wristband gets you major discounts to area hotels and restaurants, along with a memorable winter experience, that includes horse-drawn carriage rides and an activity of your...
- Citizens Series Snowshoe & Cross-Country RaceTodayCome one Wednesday or every Wednesday night for some fun, fitness and friends ~ new and old.
- GALLERY EXHIBIT | Beyond the Blue Line: The Art of TravelToday until Saturday, Jan 22, 2022Curious about where our neighbors had traveled, the Widlund Gallery committee invited anyone with a connection to the Gore Mountain Region to submit art from or inspired by their travels...
- Open Mic Nights at The Great Hall BarTodayOn the 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of every month, join us from 7PM to 10PM to sit back, relax, and enjoy some great live performances-or sign-up as a performer yourself!
- Live at becks Tavern: The SwitchFriday, Jan 21, 2022Enjoy live music at becks Tavern!
- Live at becks Tavern: Bone SoloSaturday, Jan 22, 2022Enjoy live music at becks Tavern!
- Ice Bar & 509 Extreme Snowmobile Movie at The ViewSaturday, Jan 22, 2022The most recent iteration of the extreme snowmobiling video series, 509 Films: Volume 15, will be shown as a special presentation at View on January 22nd at 3 PM. The...
- Live at becks Tavern: RaisinheadSaturday, Jan 22, 2022Enjoy live music at becks Tavern!
- Movie: In The HeightsSaturday, Jan 22, 2022Come see these terrific movies on the big screen at the Grange!
- Live at becks Tavern: Wayward FolkSunday, Jan 23, 2022Enjoy live music at becks Tavern!
What's New on Adirondack.net
Get the Latest on Winter Carnival Happenings & More Around the ADK
January 13th, 2022
See what’s going on this weekend with a winter carnival and other winter-related events, plus read up on the latest ADK happenings with a potential brewery expansion and more. Long Lake Winter Carnival Is This... Continue Reading »
Check Out a Kinetic Playground, Read Restaurant News & Get an Adirondack Mountain Reserve Update
January 6th, 2022
It’s the last chance for kiddos to check out a temporary, interactive kinetic playground at the North Country Children’s Museum in Potsdam, there’s an update on the AMR reservation system, and an Adirondack Park restaurant... Continue Reading »
New Year’s Happenings, First Day Hikes & Winter Attractions Opening in the ADK This Week
December 30th, 2021
First Day Hikes are always popular in the Adirondacks on New Year’s Day, and there are plenty more events to check out and news to catch up on this week! Happy New Year! Here are... Continue Reading »
Attention ADK Anglers & Wannabe Fishermen: Ice Fishing Season Is Nearly Here!
December 29th, 2021
Ice fishing season is almost here, and we say “almost” because many lakes are not frozen over, or are safe for fishing yet. Find out what you need to know below, and if you’re looking... Continue Reading »
Holiday Festival of Lights, Holiday Bazaar & More ADK Happenings to Know AboutVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
December 23rd, 2021
Today is the last day of the Holiday Art Bazaar at BluSeed Studios, there are other holiday events to check out before the season is over, and the Saranac Lake Winter Carnival 2022 poster has... Continue Reading »