Ticonderoga Health CenterComprehensive medical care you can count on.
102 Racetrack Road
Ticonderoga, NY 12883
Ticonderoga, NY 12883
Is this your business? If so, login to add your events!
- GALLERY | Johnsburg Central School Student Exhibit | Widlund Gallery | Presented by TPCToday until Saturday, Apr 8, 2023The Johnsburg Central School art students are excited to present recent works at The Tannery Pond Center. This show will display art work of students of all ages.
- Quilt Block Challenge - Celebrating the Great OutdoorsToday until Wednesday, Mar 29, 2023Calling all quilters! The Adirondack Folk School is pleased to announce this year's Quilt Block Challenge for the theme Fur, Feathers, Fins, and Flowers. Kits may be picked up at...
- Adirondack Artists Guild 25th Annual Juried Art ShowToday until Wednesday, Apr 19, 2023The 25th annual juried art show at Adirondack Artists Guild gallery will run March 24 through April 19.
- ISU World Synchronized Skating ChampionshipsThursday, Mar 30, 2023 until Saturday, Apr 1, 2023International Skating Union (ISU) World Synchronized Skating Championships come to the Lake Placid Olympic Center Thursday, March 30 - Saturday, April 1!
- Happy Hour at The Log House RestaurantFriday, Mar 31, 2023Join us for Happy Hour at The Log House Restaurant, located in Garnet Hill Lodge!
- Community Dance With Dan Duggan & High on the HogFriday, Mar 31, 2023Free, fun, informal, and family-friendly! No prior dance experience needed. Come join us for a wonderful evening of dancing and community! Dan Duggan will teach and call circle, square, reels...
- Jack-Wax Maple Sugar PartySaturday, Apr 1, 2023Attend the traditional Jack-Wax Maple Sugar Party, at town hall, for a sumptuous buffet dinner and live music….and of course "sugar on the snow!"
- 11th Annual Garden & Landscape SymposiumSaturday, Apr 1, 2023The King's Garden at Fort Ticonderoga presents the Eleventh Annual Garden & Landscape Symposium on Saturday, April 1, 2023. This program features practical strategies for expanding and improving your garden...
- Rippin & Sippin at Gore MountainSaturday, Apr 1, 2023Join us for après-ski fun, live music, weekly drink features, and cool giveaways presented by Saratoga Eagle each Saturday through April 1 (no fooling!).
- Easter Egg Hunt at Pottersville FirehouseSaturday, Apr 1, 2023Registration starts at 12pm and events begin at 12:30pm for the community Easter Egg Hunt at Pottersville Firehouse. Met the Easter bunny, enjoy crafts, games, and food, and of course...
What's New on Adirondack.net
Experience New Events This Spring in the Adirondacks
March 23rd, 2023
Kick off the first weekend of spring in the Adirondacks! From a mom prom to maple weekend events to a hands-on workshop, this weekend is sure to keep you busy. Keep reading for our breakdown... Continue Reading »
DEC Announces New Adirondack Campground Reservation Changes for 2023
March 17th, 2023
If you’re a fan of the outdoors, there’s no better way to enjoy nature than camping. And if you love camping in the Adirondacks, you’ll be pleased to hear that the NY State Department of... Continue Reading »
8 St. Patrick’s Day Events (And More!) to Keep You Busy This Weekend in the Adirondacks
March 16th, 2023
As luck would have it, plenty of exciting events are taking place in the Adirondacks this St. Patrick’s Day weekend, from community parades to block parties! Whether you fancy a lively street celebration or a... Continue Reading »
Explore Maple Days, a St. Patrick’s Day Parade & More This Weekend in the ‘Dacks
March 8th, 2023
Keep busy this weekend with these top events happening in the Adirondacks! Cheer on college athletes from all over the nation at the NCAA Skiing Championships, or take a trip to a sugar house for... Continue Reading »
11 Exciting Events Happening This Weekend in the AdirondacksVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
March 2nd, 2023
Are you looking for something exciting to do this weekend? Head to the Adirondacks, where a variety of events and activities are taking place. From winter festivals and hands-on workshops to live history exhibits, there’s... Continue Reading »