Ticonderoga Health Center can help you and your family with medical needs ranging from pediatrics to women's health care to minor surgery and beyond. Come and see what they offer and why you'll want to choose Ticonderoga Health Center for your needs.
About Ticonderoga Health Center
When you live in rural areas, such as in the Adirondack region, it can be difficult to find quality health care. This is where Ticonderoga Health Center comes in. This comprehensive health center is part of the Hudson Headwaters Health Network, which specializes in providing care for medically underserved and rural areas.
- Family Practice
- Internal Medicine
- Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine, Physicals, Immunizations, and Cancer Screenings
- Women's Health Care
- Same Day Appointments
- Minor Surgery
- Behavioral Health (counseling)
- Lab Tests
- Hospital and Home Visits
- Nursing Home Care
- Nutrition and Dietary Counseling
- Social Work/Case Management