0 reviews from our community
- Gallery | "Fall into Pastels" with Adirondack Pastel Society + Johnsburg Fine ArtsToday until Saturday, Oct 23, 2021With over 40 continuous members from around the Adirondack region, many have earned the national prestige of PSA, which is a national recognition by the Pastel Society of America. Membership...
- Lake Placid Film Festival 2021Today until Sunday, Oct 24, 2021The Lake Placid Film Festival (LPFF) is celebrating 20 years in 2021! Come out for events, films, and more. You'll see cutting-edge features in addition to 40 finalists from the...
- Hump Day Reading Series: Southern ComfortsToday until Saturday, Oct 30, 2021Following our successful co-production of LOST LAKE this past summer, Pendragon is teaming up with the Stage Rats to offer you an artistic oasis to break up the midweek drudgery.
- Our Town Theatre Group Presents: SylivaToday until Sunday, Oct 24, 2021By A.R. Gurney. A modern romantic comedy about a marriage and a dog. Directed by Allison Studdiford.
- HalloweenFest 2021 in TiconderogaToday until Sunday, Oct 31, 2021The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce once again brings us HalloweenFest, running this year from October 22 to 31.
- Haunted Corn Maze at Country Dreams FarmToday until Saturday, Oct 23, 2021Join us for a terrorizing stroll through the corn! You will be guided in groups.
- Pumpkin Launching at Rulfs OrchardToday until Sunday, Oct 24, 2021Get a group together and launch a pumpkin as a family, a team, or as BFFs. Maybe even rival your enemy for the title of Pumpkin Launching Masters!
- Wagon Ride to a Haunted Woods Walk & Halloween Tasting DinnerTodayTake a horse-drawn wagon ride through the Haunted Woods, but beware, you'll have to walk your way back to the 1886 Main Lodge!
- Build a Rustic BirdhouseTodayAnyone can learn to make a rustic birdhouse in just a few hours. A birdhouse is a simple structure with seven basic parts: two sides, a front and back, a...
- Fossils of the Champlain Valley Guided TourTodayJoin Crown Point State Historic Site staff as we search for and identify some of the Champlain Valley's Ordovician fossils; 460-million-year-old inhabitants of the shallow tropical sea that once covered...
What's New on Adirondack.net
Halloween Fun Starts Now in the ADK! And More News to Know
October 21st, 2021
From a haunted corn maze to pumpkin launching, there’s Halloween fun for everyone starting tomorrow in the Adirondacks. See what’s happening, and keep reading for more local news to know. The Halloween Events Are Starting... Continue Reading »
Watch Out for Moose in the Adirondacks – Mating Season Is Underway
October 18th, 2021
Attention drivers! While you’re traveling around and enjoying the colorful foliage in the Adirondacks, the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) asks that you stay alert for moose on the roads during their... Continue Reading »
Corn Mazes, Haunted Happenings & More Fall Fun Around the Park
October 14th, 2021
Explore a corn maze – haunted or otherwise – and see what else is happening around the ADK this weekend and beyond! Halloween Happenings & More Events Around the Park There are a lot of... Continue Reading »
Columbus Day Weekend Events in the Adirondacks, Fall Foliage News, and More
October 8th, 2021
Looking for fall fun or colorful foliage? The Adirondack Park is the place to be this month, and below we’ve highlighted upcoming festivals and events, as well as some newsy updates. Fall Festivities & Fun... Continue Reading »
Fall Festivals, New Bike Trails & More to Know This Week in the AdirondacksVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
September 30th, 2021
Here’s what’s on the roster in the ADK this week: fall festivals, fitness festivals, new bike trails, a potential plan for trail maintenance throughout the Park, and more! Fall Fun Is in Full Swing Around... Continue Reading »