The information you are viewing for this event is from Monday, Aug 12, 2019.
Please check back for updates.
Annual Adirondack Plein Air Festival
Full week of outdoor painting with multiple events. Huge Show & Sale opens with a Special Preview Party on Aug 16 and open to the public on Aug 17.
Monday the 12th
- Artists check-in at Adirondack Artists Guild, 10am to 5pm
- Meet the Artists Reception and painting for the Nocturne Contest at Hotel Saranac
Tuesday the 13th
- Paint the VIC Day at Paul Smith's College - miles of trails, forests, streams, etc.
Wednesday the 14th
- Paint the Adirondacks Day - artists are free to choose their own painting locations
Thursday the 15th
- Paint and the Town Day - artists are requested to spend the day in the Village to paint
- Artists asked to produce on small (11 x 14 or smaller), unframed painting for Silent Auction, due at Adirondack Artists Guild Gallery at 4pm
- Nocturne Contest - paintings due at 5pm at Hotel Saranac, winner announced
- 3rd Thursday Artwalk
Friday the 16th
- Paint the Saranac River Day - paint at Saranac Lake Fish & Game Club and nearby locations
- Framed paintings due at town hall at 2pm
- Preview Party - opportunity to see paintings
Saturday the 17th
- Quick Draw Competition
- Show & Sale
Get more details: http://saranaclakeartworks.com/pleinair/pleinair2.htm
Register for the Plein Air Workshop and read about Sarah Yeoman, Awards Juror for 2019: http://saranaclakeartworks.com/pleinair/