The information you are viewing for this event is from 2018.
Please check back for updates.
150th Crown Point Memorial Day Celebration
Join Crown Point for their 150th Memorial Day Celebration on Saturday, May 26 - Monday, May 28, 2018.
Saturday, May 26:
2nd Annual Memorial Day Run/Walk
10K/5K runs and 1 mile fun walk. Pre-register at the Town of Crown Point. Registration on the day of will be from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM at the Crown Point Town Park.
Sunday, May 27:
- 9:30 AM: Ecumenical Church Service, steps off the Congregation Church
- 12:00 PM: Park Opens with Amusements, Rides, Food, and Vendors (ride bracelet day)
- 12:00 - 5:00 PM: Penelope the Clown, Sponsored by Ticonderoga Federal Credit Union
- 1:00 - 4:00 PM: Big Truck Show for children, free
- 2:00 - 5:00 PM: Stone Rise, Live Band (country and rock-n-roll)
- 6:00 - 9:00 PM: North Country Travelers, Live Band and local favorite (traditional country)
- Dusk: Grand Fireworks display over the park (Veterans Park)
Monday, May 28:
- 9:00 AM -12:00 PM: Solemn Cemetery Tour
- 1:00 PM: Park Opens with Amusements, Rides, Food, and Vendors
- 1:00 - 5:00 PM: Penelope the Clown
- 2:00 PM: 150th Annual Memorial Day Parade on Main Street
- 3:00 PM: Parade Band Demonstration in the Park
- 4:00 - 6:00 PM: Grit-N-Whiskey, Live Band (today’s country)
- 6:00 PM: Park Closes