2019 Cycle Adirondacks: The Ultimate Cycling Vacation
Cycle Adirondacks is the first week-long, fully supported road tour of this magical area. You really get to know a place when you ride through it on a bike – and this is the way to do it: All you have to do is eat, sleep, ride and relax. We take care of every detail along the way, so you can enjoy a week of bicycle bliss.
Registration for the Aug. 17-23, 2019 weeklong tour is officially OPEN, but don't wait to sign up. The event is capped at 250 riders. Don't miss securing your spot on the Ultimate Cycling Vacation.
For 2019, Cycle Adirondacks will bring riders through Ticonderoga, Wilmington, and Westport, and will also feature routes into Vermont via the Crown Point Bridge and Essex and Ticonderoga ferries. Get amazing views of the Adirondacks from both sides of Lake Champlain!
- Aug. 17: Check-in, dinner, explore Ticonderoga
- Aug. 18: Out-and-back rides (two distances, optional)
- Aug. 19: All Ride to Wilmington
- Aug. 20: Out-and-back rides (two distances, optional)
- Aug. 21: All Ride to Westport
- Aug. 22: Out-and-back rides (three distances, optional)
- Aug. 23: All Ride to Ticonderoga
The 2019 Ultimate Cycling Vacation routes travel through an amazing lakefront, mountain and agricultural landscape that has connected communities and people for generations. The Champlain Valley and Olympic Region are known worldwide for their history, culture and natural beauty. We’ve pulled together a week of cycling that allows you to explore the region in a way that can only be experienced on your bike.
$1,095 – 75 Riders- SOLD OUT
- $1,195 – 75 Riders
- $1,295 – 75 Riders
- $1,395 – 25 Riders
- $795 – Non-Cycling Companions & Youth Registration (Age 10-18)
For more information and to register, visit http://cycleadirondacks.com/ultimatecyclingvacation/