The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Apr 10, 2021.
Please check back for updates.
9th Annual Garden & Landscape Symposium (Virtual)
The King's Garden at Fort Ticonderoga invites you to join us for the Ninth Annual Garden & Landscape Symposium, offered online this year April 10th and April 17th from 9am-12:15pm.
Taking place on two consecutive Saturday mornings, the Garden & Landscape Symposium features practical, easy-to-implement strategies for expanding and improving your garden and landscape.
2021 Presentations Include:
- Sarah Salatino on "Water Wise Perennials and Gardening"
- Bill de Vos on "Tree Care Concepts"
- Amy Ivy on "Improving Your Garden Soil"
- Andrea Luchini on "Beyond the Beauty: Gardens and Mission at Hildene, the Lincoln Family Home"
Fort Ticonderoga Staff Presentations Include:
- Cameron Green, Director of Interpretation, "Grow with Us! The King's Garden Greenhouse"
- Ann Hazelrigg, Horticulturist-in-Residence, Brief Gardening Tips
- Stuart Lilie, Vice President of Public History, "The Pavilion: Home & Garden"
Pre-registration is required. You can register for either or both Saturdays. The Symposium will take place on ZOOM.