The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Jul 15, 2023.
Please check back for updates.
Ride for the River
When and where
Date and time
About this event
For over a decade, Ride for the River has been a do-not-miss celebration of the stunning Ausable River watershed. Featuring two breathtaking routes with distances of 30 or 43-miles, the event also hosts a 20-mile "tailgater" group ride on July 15 for those who'd like to come into town a day or two early to make it a weekend. This fun annual fundraiser directly supports the important work of the nonprofit Ausable River Association to protect the clean waters, healthy streams, biodiverse habitats, and scenic beauty of the Ausable River watershed.
- Guided small group ride
- Post ride appetizers and drinks overlooking the Ausable River
- A lot of fun with a great crew of new friends
In-Person Ride for the River
- Two fully-supported routes
- Finish line BBQ featuring live music
- Event gift
- Copy of Adirondack Life Magazine
Virtual Ride for the River
- Marked routes available for you to ride anytime on your own
- Registration packet mailed to you includes:
- Event gift
- BikeADK Sticker
For more info: https://www.bikeadirondacks.com/events/ride-river
To register: https://www.bikereg.com/ride-4-the-river
Event times and information subject to change and not guaranteed.