The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Jun 27, 2020.
Please check back for updates.
VIRTUAL EVENT: 2020 Tupper Lake Tinman Triathlon
To ensure the safety of the athletes and volunteers, the Tupper Lake Tinman committee has made the decision that this year's event will be a virtual one.
Virtual event instructions:
- Complete a swim, bike, and run in stages on separate days (or all at once) from any location in the world
- Collect your times and distances (using a smartphone or watch) and then submit to Chronotrack
- For more information, visit http://www.tupperlaketinman.com/
For over three decades, athletes have flocked to Tupper Lake for the annual Tupper Lake Tinman Triathlon!
As one of the country's longest-tenured swim, bike, and running races, the Tupper Lake Tinman attracts athletes throughout the region, and it is great for beginners or for those who want a final tune-up before the Lake Placid Ironman. Athletes and spectators alike can enjoy the beauty of the Adirondacks during the exciting competition.
- Tinman: Swim: 1.2 mile / Bike: 56 mile / Run: 13.1 mile
- Aquabike: Swim: 1.2 mile / Bike: 56 mile
- Relay: Swim: 1.2 mile / Bike: 56 mile / Run: 13.1 mile
- Olympic: Swim: 0.93 mile / Bike: 26 mile / Run: 6.2 mile
- Sprint: Swim: 0.5 mile / Bike: 12.6 mile / Run: 3.1 mile
Visit TupperLakeTinman.com for more information and to register.
All photos provided by the Tupper Lake Tinman Triathlon