The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Jun 26, 2021.
Please check back for updates.
Tupper Lake Tinman Triathlon
Please note, the Tinman Triathlon will be a virtual event for 2021.
Since 1983, Athletes from across the northeast and Canada have traveled to Tupper Lake, NY to participate in the annual Tinman Triathlon. As one of the longest races of its kind in the country, the Tupper Lake Tinman continues to draw athletes because of its beautiful course and reputation for quality established over the years.
As one of the country's longest-tenured swim, bike, and running races, the Tupper Lake Tinman attracts athletes throughout the region, and it is great for beginners or for those who want a final tune-up before the Lake Placid Ironman. Athletes and spectators alike can enjoy the beauty of the Adirondacks during the exciting competition.
2021 marks 39 years of successful racing.
- Tinman: Swim: 1.2 mile / Bike: 56 mile / Run: 13.1 mile
- Aquabike: Swim: 1.2 mile / Bike: 56 mile
- Relay: Swim: 1.2 mile / Bike: 56 mile / Run: 13.1 mile
- Olympic: Swim: 0.93 mile / Bike: 26 mile / Run: 6.2 mile
- Sprint: Swim: 0.5 mile / Bike: 12.6 mile / Run: 3.1 mile
All photos provided by the Tupper Lake Tinman Triathlon