2019 Tupper Lake Tinman Triathlon
For over three decades, athletes have flocked to Tupper Lake for the annual Tupper Lake Tinman Triathlon!
As one of the country's longest-tenured swim, bike, and running races, the Tupper Lake Tinman attracts athletes throughout the region, and it is great for beginners or for those who want a final tune-up before the Lake Placid Ironman.
2019 will feature the 37th annual Tupper Lake Tinman! Athletes and spectators alike can enjoy the beauty of the Adirondacks during the exciting competition.
- Tinman: Swim: 1.2 mile / Bike: 56 mile / Run: 13.1 mile
- Aquabike: Swim: 1.2 mile / Bike: 56 mile
- Relay: Swim: 1.2 mile / Bike: 56 mile / Run: 13.1 mile
- Olympic: Swim: 0.93 mile / Bike: 26 mile / Run: 6.2 mile
- Sprint: Swim: 0.5 mile / Bike: 12.6 mile / Run: 3.1 mile
The Sprint starts at 8:00am, the Olympic starts at 8:05am, and the first Tinman wave will follow at 8:12am, followed by another wave every 4 minutes after that. Swim wave assignments can be found in the bag you receive at check-in.
Entry Fee Includes:
All entry fees include T-Shirt, carbo-dinner voucher, post race BBQ, two draft beer pints (athletes 21+), souvenir swim caps and information in your race packets. Race packets will be handed out at check-in.
All photos provided by the Tupper Lake Tinman Triathlon