StreetFest 2021 in Ticonderoga, NY
The 2021 StreetFest will include shopping, sidewalk sales, non-stop live entertainment, arts and crafts, variety of vendors, food, Farmers Market, fun, and an array of kid’s activities. Admission to the event is free and open to the public. Fees may apply for some activities.
Featured live entertainment will include:
Down Montcalm Street & at Glens Falls National Bank:
- 10am to 10:30am: Fort Ticonderoga Fife & Drum Corps, led by Mike Edson, will march down Montcalm Street and end with a performance near Glens Falls National Bank
On the Porch of Libby's Bakery Cafe:
- 10:30am to 12:30pm: Rick Bolton & Terrina Cook (blues, other music)
- 12:30pm to 2:30pm: Jim Gabler, Ken MacAlpine, and Chris Lapointe (variety of music)
Near Pride of Ticonderoga:
- 10:30am to 12:30pm: Dan Rabideau (variety of music)
- 12:30pm to 2:30pm: Lance Clark & Mike Donahue (variety of music)
Kids activities will include caricatures, face painting, scavenger hunt, train rides, car seat giveaway, variety of kids games, and Punky Alley sponsored by Punky Noodles Children's Museum.
Maps labeling locations of merchants, vendors, food, fresh produce, activities, and more will be available as guests enter Downtown Ticonderoga as well as at the Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce.