Adirondack Balloon Festival Information
September 22 - 25, 2022
The Adirondack Balloon Festival is scheduled for September 22 - 25, 2022 and takes place in the Lake George/Glens Falls/Queensbury region. See this year's schedule below!
2022 Adirondack Balloon Festival Schedule
Thursday, September 22: Crandall Park in Glens Falls & Downtown Glens Falls
- 4pm: Food vendors open
- 4:30pm: Beatin the Odds performs
- 5pm: Opening ceremonies
- 5:30pm: Flight of 10+ balloons
- 6pm to 9:30pm: Downtown Glens Falls block party including balloon baskets on display, a car show, and kids activities
Friday, September 23: Floyd Bennett Memorial Airport in Queensbury
- 3pm: Gates open
- 4:30pm to 6:30pm: The K&O Show performs
- 5pm to 6:15pm: Flight of up to 50 balloons
Saturday, September 24: Floyd Bennett Memorial Airport in Queensbury
- 4:30am: Gates open
- 6am to 8pm: Food vendors, exhibitors, craft fair, and kids activities
- 6:30am to 7:30am: Celebrating Joan - a tribute to one of the festival's co-founders, flight of up to 75 balloons
- 2:30pm to 6:30pm: Music by Carolyn Shapiro and Jim Gaudet and the Railroad Boys
- 5pm to 6:15pm: Flight of 50+ balloons
- 8pm: Lighting Up the Night Moonglow featuring up to 50 balloons (bring flashlights!)
Sunday, September 25: Floyd Bennett Memorial Airport in Queensbury & Crandall Park in Glens Falls
- 4:30am: Gates open at the airport
- 6am to 10am: Food vendors, exhibitors, craft fair, and kids activities
- 6:30am to 7:30am: Walter & Joan's Mass Ascension - flight of up to 75 balloons
- 10am: Airport closes
- 3pm: Food vendors open at Crandall Park
- 4pm: Across the Pond performs
- 5pm to 6:15pm: Closing flight of 10+ balloons
The annual Hanger Breakfast supports the Open Door Mission and is $10 for adults and $6 for kids 12 and under.
The Adirondack Balloon Festival is subject to weather conditions and flight times are approximate. Visit AdirondackBalloonFest.org for up-to-date information.
There are no dogs, drones, remote control aircraft, or smoking allowed at any festival events.