Heath Bar Kahlua Cake
- 1 Box of Duncan Hines Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 packages of Instant Chocolate Pudding
- One 16 oz Container Cool Whip
- 3 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Kahlua
- 6 Heath Candy Bars crushed
- Bake chocolate cake according to directions on box.
- Make instant pudding using 3 cups of milk.
- Crumble 1/2 cake in large bowl (Use a Pedestal Bowl).
- Pour 1/4 cup Kahlua over cake.
- Spread 1/2 of pudding over cake.
- Mix crushed candy with Cool Whip. Place 1/2 over pudding.
- Repeat layers this way.
- Top with Cool Whip and shaved chocolate and cherries.