- NorthWind Fine Arts September Featured Artist Exhibit-Lee Ann SpornToday until Tuesday, Sep 26, 2023NorthWind Fine Arts' featured artist for the month of September is Lee Ann Sporn.
- Ticonderoga Area Restaurant WeeksToday until Saturday, Sep 30, 2023The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce (TACC) is pleased to announce the 2nd Annual Ticonderoga Area Restaurant Weeks will take place September 16th - 30th, 2023.
- Community Theatre Interest Meeting at ViewToday until Friday, Sep 22, 2023View Arts Center is excited to announce that it will be starting a Community Theatre and will be holding its first Community Theatre Interest Meeting on Wednesday, September 20, 2023,...
- Great Adirondack Moose FestivalToday until Sunday, Sep 24, 2023Get ready for an excellent adventure in the heart of the Adirondacks during the annual Great Adirondack Moose Festival! This just might be your chance to see the elusive and...
- Happy Hour at The Bobcat Bar & GrillTodayEnjoy Happy Hour at The Bobcat Bar & Grill, located on the second floor of the Garnet Hill Outdoor Center!
- Meet the Author: Neal ShustermanTodayJoin us on Friday, September 22 from 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. as we welcome acclaimed YA author Neal Shusterman to the Adirondacks Center for Writing! Shusterman is the New...
- Make Silver Stacking Rings at ViewTodayLearn how to make your own silver stacking rings! View Arts Center is hosting a silver jewelry workshop on Friday, September 22, 2023, from 6 PM to 7:30 PM.
- Free Fishing Days in NY StateSaturday, Sep 23, 2023Free fishing days offer residents and non-residents who are 16 and older* to fish without a freshwater fishing license or recreational marine fishing registration (*Kids under 16 can always fish...
- Adirondack Mountain Bike FestivalSaturday, Sep 23, 2023 until Sunday, Sep 24, 2023The 2023 festival will be September 23rd and 24th at McCauley Mountain!
- Gore Mountain Leaf Cruncher 5K Trail RaceSaturday, Sep 23, 2023All runners get a scenic gondola ride valid the same day, a raffle entry, and a digital finish line photo included in their race fee, and an entry gift.
What's New on Adirondack.net
The Town of Long Lake Unveils the New Buck Mountain Fire Tower Trail
September 21st, 2023
A brand-new trail, located 8 miles to the north of the Town of Long Lake center, has just been completed, offering outdoor enthusiasts an exciting 1.2-mile hike (2.4-mile loop) with a one-way elevation gain of... Continue Reading »
Festivals, A Duck Race, Yoga, & More This Weekend in the ‘Dacks
September 21st, 2023
This weekend you can do it all in the Adirondacks! Make silver stacking rings at View, enjoy a gentle yoga class, or test your rubber duck collecting skills in the Dam Duck Race. Keep reading... Continue Reading »
5 Late-Summer Events to Check Out This Weekend in the Adirondacks
September 14th, 2023
Find details on all of the top events happening in the Adirondack region here! This weekend has a variety of events to choose from, including festivals, an antique show, and a silent auction. Top 5... Continue Reading »
A Festival, Artisan Fair, Live Music, and More This Weekend in the Adirondacks
September 8th, 2023
Want all the details on the top events happening in the Adirondacks? Keep reading if so! This weekend’s roundup includes some incredible events, like an artisan street fair, a family-friendly festival, and more. Top 5... Continue Reading »
Enjoy Live Music, Attend the Bear & Wine Festival, and More This Weekend in the ‘DacksVisit The What's New Blog on Adirondack.net
August 25th, 2023
Find your weekend plans right here! From Gore Mountain’s community day to an art workshop to a festival, the Adirondack region is bustling with fun events. Top 5 Events to Look Forward to in the... Continue Reading »