The information you are viewing for this event is from Saturday, Oct 6, 2018.
Please check back for updates.
Thurman Fall Farm Tour
Come to the Thurman Fall Farm Tour to celebrate the bounty of autumn! Farms all over town invite you in for tours, talks, samples and sales. Pet animals, paint pumpkins, make a bead, take a hay ride, see quilts. Free family fun, and super food available.
All of our sites are open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Some open earlier and/or close later, so be sure to note each site's hours of operation so hosts will be ready to welcome you.
The 10 Sites:
- Valley Road Maple Farm - 190 Valley Road
- Martin's Lumber & Lucyann's Artistry - 280 Valley Road
- Nettle Meadow Farm - 484 South Johnsburg
- Whitefield's Farm - 95 Mountain Road
- Toad Hill Maple Farm - 137 Charles Old Road
- Peru Llama Farm - 661 High Street
- Blackberry Hill Farm and Sanctuary - 15 Mud Street
- Windy Ridge Farm, LLC - 52 Elmer Wood Road
- Thurman Quilt Show - Town Hall - 311 Athol Road
- Adirondack Ranch - 346 Mud Street
More Info: http://www.persisgranger.com/Thurman_Fall_Farm_Tour.htm